HY-TTC 30/32 is a compact control unit specifically developed for use in cost-sensitive applications or smaller machines. The device is equipped with the performant Infineon XC22xx microcontroller. With its 30 freely configurable I/Os the ECU can be operated with a wide variety of sensors and actuators and it also offers a large degree of flexibility for the system designer. HY-TTC 30 can be programmed in C, whereas HY-TTC 32 can additionally be programmed in CODESYS.
HY-TTC 30 and HY-TTC 32 were especially developed for vehicles and machines used in rugged operating environments and at extreme operating temperatures. The devices are protected by a proven, robust and compact housing, specifically suitable for the off-highway industry, offering an optimized relation of size to performance.
- 30 freely configurable I/Os it can be operated with a wide variety of sensors and actuators
- Functional safety: Designed for ISO 13849 PL b
- C Programming Environment
- CODESYS® V2.3 including support for CANopen® Master (solo HY-TTC 32)
- Aluminum die-cast housing