The HY-TTC 30XSH is an I/O slave module which is designed for distributed safety applications demanding a high number of PWM outputs in remote locations. The HY-TTC 30XSH was developed following the international standard EN ISO 13849 and is certified by TÜV NORD. It meets the requirements of Functional Safety according to Performance Level (PL) c. The HY-TTC 30XSH is a member of the HY-TTC 30X family, which
consists of different I/O slave modules. The HY-TTC 30XSH is controlled using the CANopen® Safety protocol. It is part of a complete and compatible product range for the off-highway industry. The modules are protected by compact automotive style housings which are highly suited for rough operating conditions. They provide a wide range of flexible configurable I/Os and allow local current control using PWM outputs.
- CPU Core
• Infineon XC22xx CPU 80 MHz
• 768 kByte int. Flash, 82 kByte int. RAM, 8 kByte EEPROM
• 1 x CAN, 125 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s,
• 1 x CAN bus termination configurable via connector pins
• 2 x node ID pins for optional configuration of CANopen® ID