HY-TTC 580 is a high-end electronic control solution for the off-highway industry satisfying all upcoming needs: The core of the controller is the
very powerful TMS570 CPU designed for use in demanding safetycritical automotive and transportation applications. The HY-TTC 580 fulfills safety requirements up to SIL 2 (IEC 61508) / PL d (ISO 13849).
The HY-TTC 580 is part of a complete and compatible product family and is protected by a compact, automotive-style housing suited to mobile applications.
- • 32-Bit TI TMS570, ARM cortex-R4F based
• Dual-core lockstep CPU and memory protection for safety-relevant applications
• 180 MHz, 298 DMIPS, Floating-Point Unit
• 3 MB int. Flash, 256 kB int. RAM
• 8 MB ext. Flash, 2 MB ext. RAM, 64 kB ext. EEPROM
• Safety Companion CPU
• 7 x CAN 50 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
• 4 x CAN bus termination configurable via connector pins
• 1 x Ethernet (10 Mbit/s), for download/debug purpose
• 1 x LIN, 1 x RS232
• 1 x Real Time Clock