The HY-TTC 94 is an extremely robust and powerful electronic control unit for use in off-highway applications. This controller compliance with the international EN ISO 13849 standard and has been certified by TÜV Nord; It meets the requirements of Functional Safety according to Performance Level (PL) d. The HY-TTC 94 is equipped with the Infineon XC2287M CPU providing enhanced safety features for protecting internal RAM and flash. This variant is part of a complete and compatible product family and is protected by a compact, automotive-style housing suited to mobile applications in harsh environments.
- 16/32-bit Infineon XC2287M safety microcontroller, 80MHz, 832kB int. Flash, 50kB int. RAM, 512kB ext. RAM
- CPU-internal safety features:
- Hardware CRC checker for supervising flash memory
- Integrated Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
- RAM content protection through Error-CorrectingCode (ECC).
- Watchdog CPU Freescale HC908, including monitoring software
- 64kbit EEPROM